**Letterspace gets iOS writing and editing right** – TUAW
**It’s a simple system that’s elegant and just plain works.** – Business Insider
Letterspace is a beautifully crafted note taker that helps you stay organized， and improves your productivity. With a swipe-to-move cursor bar， editing text on iPhone has never been this fun. Letterspace lets you take notes in markdown， create GitHub like to-do lists， organized notes using inline #hashtags， and stay in sync with iCloud. It is an absolute delight to use.
# Key Features：
- Swipe on a bar above the keyboard to move cursor.
- Double tap on that bar to start selection.
- Letterspace predicts what Markdown symbol you’ll likely type next and suggest them in place of the default iPhone QuickType bar. (iOS8+)
- Beautiful markdown syntax highlighting.
- Use inline #hashtags and @mentions to group related notes.
- Swipe on a note to send it to archive.
- Sync notes across your iPhone， iPod Touch and iPad using iCloud.
- Document browser with Full-text search.
- 7 Purchasable colour themes： Sepia Green， Yellow， Maroon， Cobalt Blue， Matcha Green， Charcoal， and Dark Side.
# To-do Lists：
To-do lists are lists with items marked as either [ ] or [x] (incomplete or complete). For example：
– [ ] Incomplete
– [x] Completed
Tap on [ ]， or [x] when the keyboard is not presented to toggle them. Texts underneath will automatically update themselves.