This is the official FAA source for learning the basic skills and knowledge essential for learning to fly in IFR conditions. It is the definitive reference text for the Instrument Rating FAA Knowledge Exam， and contains all the required information a pilot must know to become Instrument Rated. Many of the questions on the knowledge exam come right from this book， making it the perfect study guide for anyone learning to fly IFR.
******Contains Information on：*******
- HUMAN FACTORS
- AERODYNAMIC FACTORS
- FLIGHT INSTRUMENTS
- AIRPLANE ATTITUDE FLYING USING ANALOG INSTRUMENTATION
- AIRPLANE ATTITUDE INSTRUMENT FLYING USING AN ELECTRONIC DISPLAY
- AIRPLANE BASIC FLIGHT MANEUVERS USING ANALOG INSTRUMENTATION
- AIRPLANE BASIC FLIGHT MANEUVERS USING AN ELECTRONIC FLIGHT DISPLAY
- HELICOPTER ATTITUDE INSTRUMENT FLYING
- NAVIGATION SYSTEMS
- THE NATIONAL AIRSPACE SYSTEM
- THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM
- IFR FLIGHT
- EMERGENCY OPERATIONS
All information conforms to the pilot training standards set forth by the FAA， and is applicable to both steam gauge instrumentation as well as glass cockpits found in technically advanced aircraft. This application contains over 300 color illustrations， all put together in an interface that is elegant and easy to use.