Over 600 5-STAR reviews！
Pixelogic is a fun and challenging puzzle game where you use logic to reveal a hidden picture made of colored cells. Like a mixture between sudoku and minesweeper， numeric hints are used to uncover a pixelated surprise. Access over 1，400 puzzles， plus a new puzzle for download every day (for free).
Pixelogic is based on a japanese logic game commonly referred to as Picross， Nonograms， Griddlers， Pic-a-Pix， Hanjie and Paint by Numbers.
• Over 1，400 puzzles available in 5×5， 10×10， 15×15， and 20×20 sizes！ 116+ puzzles built-in plus 1，300+ past daily puzzles！
• Unique zoom feature enlarges a portion of the board for easy tapping， while still displaying the rest. No attempting to hit tiny squares or awkward scrolling on big boards
• A new puzzle is featured for download everyday！
• Create your own puzzle to share with your friends or to play yourself. Puzzles can be submitted to be featured as a daily puzzle.
• Auto-save feature restores your game if you exit or receive a phone call
• Scoreboard records your high score for each puzzle and compares your score to players from around the world.
• Option to disable error feedback
“This pixel puzzle game has all the features u need in a good pixel/girdler etc game – zoom， easy select， different size puzzles and best yet a new one every day！ Well worth it”
An iPad version is also available.