Pushpin is a beautiful， blazing fast， and feature packed Pinboard client for your iPhone， iPad， and iPod Touch. Designed for both power users and newbies alike， Pushpin lets you browse， search， add， edit， and delete bookmarks seamlessly with a gorgeous interface. Combined with its flexible URL scheme， full support for Pinboard feeds， and integration with read later support like Instapaper， Pushpin is the best choice for using Pinboard on iOS.
# Testimonials #
“If you’re a fan of Pinboard (and you should be)， do yourself a favor and buy this app because it’s the best.” – Chris Gonzales， on The Sweet Setup.
“I’ve said it before and I’ll gladly say it again. If you buy only one Pinboard client for iOS， then your best bet would be Pushpin.” – Pedro Lobo
“I wished hard enough and it came true： the clean， clear， and stable Pinboard iOS app of my dreams was written and released by someone much smarter than me and you should give them your money” – Jim Jazwiecki
“[T]he only option out there for a full-featured Pinboard experience” – Shawn Blanc
“This is exactly what I want in a Pinboard app” – Alex Payne
# Features #
* Search bookmark at ridiculous speeds across titles， descriptions， URLs， and tags.
* Easily view bookmarks that are Unread， Starred， Private， Untagged， or Public.
* Browse Recent， Network， Popular， Wikipedia， Fandom， and Japanese feeds.
* Hide， show， and reorder both personal and community feeds to suit your tastes.
* Share bookmarks over Twitter， Facebook， App.net， Email， iMessage， and more.
* Send your links to Pocket， Instapaper， or Readability.
* View tag suggestions and autocompletions when adding or updating bookmarks.
* View and save feeds for specific users and tags， or any combination of the two.
* Browse and edit your tags， and view the number of times they’ve been used.
* Simply add a bookmark by switching to Pushpin with a URL on your clipboard.
* Full-featured in-app browser with support for popular mobilizers for easy mobile reading.
* Keyboard shortcut support.
* Extensive URL scheme support for adding bookmarks on the fly， opening URLs with the in-app browser， or viewing feeds for users or tags. Visit bit.ly/PushpinURL for more information on Pushpin’s URL scheme.
To read more， visit lionheartsw.com/software/pushpin