*** Best New App in 27 Countries ***
*** Best New App in Productivity category in the US！ ***
*** One of the apps featured in Build Good Habits in the AppStore！ ***
Happy Goals – the goal of this app is simple – to help you achieve your goals！
With its simple yet elegant interface that utilizes gestures， you can track your progress in achieving your goals.
No due dates！ No complex stuff！ No complex screen navigation！
Just the info that you need.
- Can add new Goals or Habits to track
- Can edit Goals anytime (name， target value， current value， and stepper value)
- Beautiful and colorful UI
- Easily determine progress using the % display
- Utilizes gestures to perform tasks such as：
** Swipe to increase or decrease progress
** Shake to trigger edit mode
- 1 screen only， gets rid of navigation headaches！
- List all your goals at the start
- Add Goals as new ones come to mind
- Update progress by swiping
- Sample goals to get you started：
** Study Hours (target： 100， stepper： 1)
** Local Travel (target： 50， stepper： 1)
** International Travel (target： 100， stepper： 1)
** Donate Money $ (target： 50， stepper： 1)
** Create Mobile Apps (target： 1000， stepper： 1)
- In iOS 7.0， 7.0.1， and 7.0.2， batch delete mode is disabled because of an iOS issue.
- Blurred background is only supported in iOS 7.
- This app is available for iPhones only (for now). Please feel free to email us if you think that an iPad version would be good too.
If you have any feedback， suggestions， or questions， we’d love to hear from you！ You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you， and we hope you’ll enjoy using Happy Goals.