Using MobileCamViewer you can Watch and PTZ control YOUR live security & surveillance cameras， DVR， NVR， Video Server and webcams anytime/anywhere on， your cell phone. Remote monitoring with touch of a button.
**High ROI， save time and money.
**Helps to keep environment green.
Enjoy FREE WebView(Nothing to install， view and control multiple DVRs， cameras)at：
Provides peace of mind and business intelligence at all times. Watch live – Store， Business， Construction， Storage， Warehouse， Campus and more
Visit www.mobilecamviewer.com for a demo. Click on “Product Demo”
– Reliable – Carrier-class operations – you can count on
– Secure and private viewing：
Access information is encrypted Triple DES 112 bit Sun JCE – not even mobiDEOS engineers can view the stream
– Passed on major carriers such as AT&T， Sprint/Nextel， Verizon and Orange
– Secure， private and your access information is encrypted
– Multiple users can view the same camera concurrently
– MobileCamViewer gives you dashboard-style access to your cameras and NVRs/DVRs at your fingertips， so you’re not frustrated by typing the URL， passwords on your mobile phone every time you need to access a camera.
– View and PTZ Control cameras in seconds very easily – IP Cameras， CCTV cameras through video encoder or DVR/NVR
also， Webcams connected to PCs
– Integrated with the following：
>>>> PRO， MVR， NDVR， DRX series
>>>> 241S， 241SA
>>>> 242S IV
>>>> 243Q Blade
>>>> BX2 Series
>>>> DV-IP Series
>>>> DS-2 Series
>>>> Eco Series* 3.1 (160 or higher)
>>>> HighVu Excel
>>>> SD Series
>>>> DVSR 4， 8， 16
>>>> DVSR xU 4， 8， 15
—-ICRealtime – 4， 8 and 16 Channels
>>>> XProtect Corporate
>>>> XProtect Enterprise
>>>> XProtect Professional
>>>> XProtect Basis+
>>>> All APEX Series – 4， 8， 16 and 32 Channels
>>>> C50， C54， C60， HD 20， HD24， H26
>>>> MD 20， MD 22， S50
>>>> DX 8000
>>>> DX 8100
>>>> EH series – 4， 8 and 16 channels
– MobileCamViewer seamlessly connects with popular brand IP Cameras such as Axis， Sony， Panasonic， Toshiba， Canon， Pixord， Mobotix and many more.
– All Windows built-in webcams and USB Webcams (Logitech， Creative， Microsoft， Philips， HP and more) are supported. (Webcams connected to Apple – under development)
– Ability to store and watch multiple branded cameras/DVRs/NVRs/VS in a single application for easy access
– This version allows saving 25 cameras connected directly(in ADDITION to cameras connected through DVR/NVR)
– 1 DVR or NVR or Video Server or Video Encoder (no limit on number of cameras)
– Automatically updates and organizes your DVR/NVR camera list
–Provides High ROI
—-Saves Time and Money： By avoiding trips to your store or business or home.
—-Increase Productivity and Cost Savings： View the situation without needing or having to be in front of the computer， such as in a retail store or a construction site or university campus etc.
–Remote monitoring， situational awareness and BI (Business Intelligence) with a touch of a button
–Avoid expensive alarm verification fees
This is a one full year subscription， after that you need to repurchase at App Store.
For a complete list of supported Video Servers， NVR and DVRs please visit：
For a complete list of supported cameras， please visit http：//www.mobileipcamviewer.com//devices.html？go=cameras
Check out case studies and more at：