Google Music allows you to store up to 20，000 songs from your own library for free and instantly access your music on the web. Now you can access your entire music collection without having to store the songs on your iOS device. It’s like iTunes Match but free！ No more syncing through iTunes！
- Search by artists， albums， and song titles.
- Browse playlists， songs recently played， artists， albums， song titles， and genres.
- Music controls that are always accessible.
- Lock screen remote integration.
- Easy and intuitive swipe navigation.
- Color themes.
- Airplay / Bluetooth support.
- Direct secure authentication with Google.
- iPhone 5 display support.
- Powered by Amazon to download missing album covers.
- Add and delete playlists.
- Add and remove songs from playlists.
- Thumbs Up and Recently Added playlists.
- Thumbs up songs.
- Search for all-access songs， add to your library and playlist
- Create and manage your radio stations created from a song
Offline Song Management
- Add and remove offline songs.
- Auto-download playlists to store offline.
- Wi-Fi Download Mode： When turned on， songs will only be downloaded to store offline when connected to Wi-Fi.
Data Saver Mode
- When turned on， the app will automatically play only offline songs when your device is not connected to Wi-Fi. All songs will become available again when the device is connected to Wi-Fi.
Questions， comments， feature requests， and bugs？！ We’ll provide a quick turn-around. Please visit： http：//gbeats.uservoice.com