NOTE： This is the iPhone-only version of Luminair. Search for Luminair for iOS for the Universal version.
Celebrating 5 years of wireless lighting control on iOS！
Advanced creative lighting control for Live Entertainment， Film/TV production， Architecture and beyond.
Luminair is the ultimate lighting control tool for live entertainment， film/tv production， architecture， and for anyone else who works with creative lighting. It’s a full-featured lighting control platform， capable of controlling all DMX compliant gear including LED fixtures， conventional lighting， dimmers， media servers， and more， using any Art-Net or sACN to DMX interface.
- Wireless Magic
Wireless connectivity allows you to be unchained from your gear. Luminair is built on top of open industry standards， and transmits DMX over Wi-Fi using Art-Net and/or sACN E1.31 protocols， making it compatible with lots of existing DMX interfaces and other lighting gear.
- Projects + iCloud
Luminair’s new project system periodically saves your files in the background， so you never have to manually save again. The new interactive project manager shows you a preview image of all of your files. Luminair also now works with iCloud， for seamless syncing of project files between multiple iOS devices.
- Powerful multi-touch controls
Luminair has a brilliant and refined user-Interface， with powerful touch-optimized controls for working with individual channels， as well as multi-channel fixture profiles. Some of the highlights include wide fader controls， large trigger buttons， RGB and CMY color pickers， XY controls with accelerometer support， and easy touch-based channel assignment.
- Stacks Playback
Luminair offers continuous automated show playback with Stacks， making it very easy to put together shows for a wide variety of uses. Creating looks and playing back shows is a similar process as creating an iTunes playlist. Scenes are added to a stack， each with their own individual hold and fade time.
- Timing FX
Apply new Timing FX options like Sound Active， Tap Tempo， or Global Timing to control Stack playback. Sound-active mode can detect sounds over the built-in microphone or other audio input hardware and trigger your Luminair lighting shows. Sound Active mode also supports Inter-App Audio (IAA) on iOS 7.
- Smart Ready
Luminair can now control smart lights right alongside your DMX-controlled lighting. Great for an additional design element in Film/TV production， architectural/installations， and so much more. Luminair supports Philips Hue， “Friends of Hue” LED lights， as well as “Smartlink” compatible Living Colors lamps.
More Key Features：
- Brilliant Retina display UI
- 1 DMX output universe (512 channels)
- 1 DMX input universe (512 channels / Art-Net only)
- Supports both Art-Net and sACN E1.31(output) protocols
- Analyze DMX and record snapshot scenes from input universe
- Includes Master Output controls
- Individual fade and hold times per scene
- Assign images from photo library and bulit-in camera as scene references
- Fullscreen CoverFlow-like view with gestures for triggering scenes
- Use gestures to trigger and navigate between scenes in fullscreen mode
- Includes preset library for popular fixtures
- Open PDF documents right inside the app
- Support AirDrop， “Open In…”， and other iOS sharing options
- Internal HTTP web server for transferring files between devices
- Works with any Art-Net or sACN DMX interface
- Also compatible with LCompanion on Mac with Enttec Open USB DMX and Enttec DMX USB Pro interfaces
And much more. See full details at http：//synthe-fx.com