Suited Up is a difficult， one-touch platformer that requires players to visualize each jump.
The controls in Suited Up are simple， yet difficult to master. Tap where you wish the top of the jump arc to be and the suit does the rest. No on-screen joysticks or buttons to get in your way.
Levels in Suited Up can be punishing — you will die. A lot.
Suited Up contains a level editor that allows a staggering amount of control over the look and feel of created levels. Designed similarly to a layer-based art program， the level editor lets you use your imagination to create very unique levels.
Once you have created a level， you can make it available to anyone and see how they stack up against you in your own creation.
- Simple， yet difficult to master one-touch controls
- Powerful integrated level editor
- Share your own levels with your friends and the world or download levels made by others
- ALL levels contain global leaderboards， including player created
- Local and global ghosts. Compete against yourself or the world
- Complete challenges to unlock tons of different suit colors
- Dropbox integration for syncing between devices
- Game Center achievements
- Playable in landscape and portrait orientations
- Universal for iPhone， iPad and iPod Touch
- No IAP. Pay once and never again
Note： A zoom out feature is coming in the next update， which will be right after release. This should help players find the level exits easier.