Extreme Tasks is the only task list you will need for your iOS Device. It contains powerful features and the added benefit of being able to upgrade to a full organizer with Calendar， Contacts， Notes and Lists at any time.
• Uses Apple reminders so can sync.
• Full Task/Todo list with multiple sorting options.
• Repeating Tasks – Once you complete a task it can be regenerated at a new time based on advanced occurrence settings.
• Task Alarms – set an alarm for a specific time the day of or X days before the task is due.
• Task Templates – Save often used tasks as templates so creation will be a snap.
• Wildcard Text – Name and Location has saved text to easily fill back in， that can use a wildcard (**) which will place the current text in this position. Task Templates can use it too.
• Note Linking – If your task notes has websites， phone numbers， or emails in it， just click the note field and a list will pop up to allow you to interact with them.
Identifying and Filtering
• Filter tasks to hide private.
• Add categories to tasks for filtering and icon support.
• Almost 200 professional icons built in to easily identify your reminders.
Power and Flexibility
• Universal Support
• Dropbox Backup Support
• Portrait and Landscape Support.
• Retina Display Support.
• TextExpander Support
• Background and color theme choices.
• Help System
• Easily upgraded to Extreme Agenda Planner
When you are ready to upgrade just pay the difference and your Extreme Tasks becomes Extreme Agenda. It adds a complete calendar system that integrates with your tasks. And it adds powerful contact， search， notes， and list views along with 136 more category icons and other great features.
Otherwise if you want it all now， look for ‘Extreme Agenda’ in the AppStore.
Tech Support / Reviews
Please check the help system or contact us for bug reports， questions， or feature ideas. The reviews are not a good place for this as we do not monitor them regularly. Find ‘Extreme Agenda’ on Facebook， email us at email@example.com， or on Twitter find us at @birdsoft.
And we really appreciate good reviews if you like what we’re doing.
Get Organized. Go Extreme！