PDF to Word is an utility designed to convert Adobe PDF document to Microsoft Office Word files(.docx) for use in other office editor app(such as： QuickOffice， Polaris Office or Documents to Go). There are three mode of output text： In PDF Order， Smart Rearrange and Organized Paragraphs.
PDF to Word Converter Can Help You
• Fast convert PDF to Word；
• Output well organized Word content， preserving content layout；
• Save time on learning complicated Word editing knowledge；
• Save energy on skipping ads and annoying pop-up window ask for buying；
• Initiative interface & simple workflow， easy to use.
• Connect to online cloud storage support， include Box.com， Dropbox， Google Docs(Driver)， Cloud Me， MyDisk.se and any FTP or WebDAV Server.
To convert PDF file to Word format， the PDF file must meet the following conditions：
- The file is formatted to contain text and not just images.
- The file contains no security restrictions which disable text selecting.
The color and font style remain the same as the original pdf document， so it is an very convenient tool.
Select to convert all or part of the file.
1. In PDF Order – Follow the inner order of PDF files
2. Smart Rearrange – Rearrange text based on the position.
3. Organized Paragraphs – No broken Paragraphs.
Extracting Rich Text from a PDF file in mail app can be as easy as three steps：
1. Open Mail app， use “Open In..” to send source PDF file to PDF to Word.
2. Go to PDF to Word app， touch to open the source PDF file where text come from.
3. Click “Convert” button to extract PDF to Word files.
- Really attractive， super easy to use interface
- Import PDF from Mail， Safari， PDF Reader， GoodReader， Dropbox and other apps.
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion， You can convert PDFs with copying and printing restrictions without any problems.
- Build-in Text Editor let you view and edit text files.
- Mail out documents as email attachments or Send files to other apps(“Open In..” integration).
- Share and Compress files to .zip file.
- File manager， rename， copy， move， delete and compress.
- Paste file(s) from clipboard (Add files from other app).
- Copy file to clipboard (Used for mail or other app).
- Wifi file transfer (Use Web Browser or WebDAV clients to Upload or Download files).
- USB file transfer (iTunes USB file sharing).
- Print PDF or Word to AirPrint-enable printers.