Spring is in the air. All Audubon Apps on sale now！
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides！ With 1 million downloads， they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature’s at-risk birds and wildlife.
Download the only field guide app big enough for Texas， includes ten different species subjects！
This is the must-have guide for the nature enthusiast， providing immediate access to 10 different subjects. Learn to identify everything from birds and fishes to spiders and sea creatures with professional photographs， bird songs， range maps and more. Let this authoritative reference guide lead you to discover to all of Texas nature， whether you’re in your backyard or on a nature hike in the wild.
Nature at your Fingertips！
• Over 2600 species of birds， butterflies， fish， insects and spiders， mammals， reptiles and amphibians， seashells， seashore creatures， trees， and wildflowers
• Beautiful color photographs for every species
• Bird songs and calls in crystal clear audio
• Range Maps showing migration and resident ranges
• In-depth descriptions of every species， with authoritative information on appearance， habitat， range， behavior， and more.
• A personal ‘Journal’ allows you to track and annotate your sightings
• Share observations with friends directly from the app by email or Facebook
• Link your Journal to a your Personal Nature Account on AudubonGuides.com
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape， name (first， last， scientific)， by family for every subject
• Search by species shape， state， habitat， region， zip code， color， size， or many other variables specific to each subject.
• Sync on demand lets you update new species information as it is added to our database， including photos， range maps， bird songs and calls， more
• No internet connection necessary.
About Audubon Guides：
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information， please see： http：//natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer：
Green Mountain Digital， the world’s largest publisher of digital field guides， collectively generating over 1 million downloads； over 100 App Store promotions； and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock， VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms， including Audubon Birds of North America， Orvis Fly Fishing： The Ultimate Guide， GardenMinder， Sailing World： Knots and Splices， FishBlue， and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare， an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today！
For any assistance， please email email@example.com