Spring is in the air. All Audubon Apps on sale now！
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides！ With 1 million downloads， they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature’s at-risk birds and wildlife.
Get the golden field guide app for the Golden State.
Now with NatureShare， a new community where users are able observe， identify， and share their observations and photos with the NatureShare community.
PLUS – New species， improved images， a gallery view for easy search and comparison.
This is the must-have guide for the nature enthusiast， providing immediate access to 10 different subjects. Learn to identify everything from birds and fishes to spiders and mammals with professional photographs， bird songs， range maps and more. Let this authoritative reference guide lead you to discover to all of California nature， whether you’re in your backyard or on a nature hike in the wild.
• Over 2600 species of birds， butterflies， fish， insects and spiders， mammals， reptiles and amphibians， seashells， seashore creatures， trees， and wildflowers
• Beautiful color photographs for every species
• Bird songs and calls in crystal clear audio
• Range Maps showing migration and resident ranges
• In-depth descriptions of every species， with authoritative information on appearance， habitat， range， behavior， and more.
• ‘NatureShare’ allows you to track and annotate your sightings
• Share observations with friends directly from the app by email or Facebook
• NatureShare is linked to a your Personal Nature Account on natureshare.com
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape， name (first， last， scientific)， by family for every subject
• Search by species shape， state， habitat， region， color， size， or many other variables specific to each subject.
• Extensive Reference Information on the natural habitats in California and information about the parks and reserves in the area
“Don’t miss… hiking a heckuva lot lighter this summer with our favorite new app： The Ultimate California Nature Guide. It squishes a shelf full of Audubon field guides into your phone， with cool extras like birdcalls and a half-dozen ways to search.” — Sunset Magazine
“The next time you go for a hike or take the kids camping， you can whip out your iPhone to drop some nature-knowledge. Since it’s coming from your iPhone， it’ll also earn the ‘cool’ factor.”— Gear Diary
About Audubon Guides：
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS).
For more information， please see： http：//natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer：
Green Mountain Digital， the world’s largest publisher of digital field guides， collectively generating over 1 million downloads； over 100 App Store promotions； and numerous awards. Founded in 2009 in Woodstock， VT， the company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms， including Audubon Birds of North America， Orvis Fly Fishing： The Ultimate Guide， GardenMinder， Sailing World： Knots and Splices， FishBlue， and NatureTap.
GMD is the creator of NatureShare， an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today！ www.natureshare.com
For any assistance， please email email@example.com