Spring is in the air. All Audubon Apps on sale now！
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides！ With 1 million downloads， they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature’s at-risk birds and wildlife.
Audubon Mushrooms is the most comprehensive and accurate guide to North American mushrooms and other fungi available to date. The app covers 570 common species of mushrooms， other fungi and slime molds – enough info to please the mycologist in all of us. Audubon Mushrooms features a comprehensive search function， stunning photography， current taxonomic information， complete species descriptions and reference material. Now with NatureShare. NatureShare is a new community where nature lovers can observe， identify， and share their observations and photos.
• Professional color photographs detailing every species with extraordinary clarity.
• In-depth descriptions of every species， with authoritative information on season， habitat， range and much more.
• Real time availability， no matter where you are， even without an internet connection.
• ‘NatureShare’ feature allows you to track and annotate your personal sightings by location， and share with friends by email or Facebook.
• State-of-the-Art search functions：
- By first name， last name， and scientific name of every species
- By shape using the best silhouettes of any mushroom app
- By order
- By multiple “advanced search” variables including shape， habitats， regions， colors， sizes， months， characteristics of the cap， gills， stem and more
- New Gallery view for quick identification and comparison
• Detailed reference section includes information on classification， parts of a mushroom with detailed diagrams， tips on hunting， collecting and identifying mushrooms and much more.
• Created in Alliance with the National Audubon Society with a portion of sales supporting the mission of NAS.
• From the leading publisher of nature and wildlife apps， our mobile field guides have received 22 special mentions and recognition in the iTunes store.
About the Developer：
Green Mountain Digital， the world’s largest publisher of digital field guides， collectively generating over 1 million downloads； over 100 App Store promotions； and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock， VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms， including Audubon Birds of North America， Orvis Fly Fishing： The Ultimate Guide， GardenMinder， Sailing World： Knots & Splices， FishBlue， & NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare， an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences & share them with others.
Visit Us Today！
For any assistance， please email firstname.lastname@example.org