MultiMeasure application allows iPhone and iPad users to create a blue print of very accurate measurements using photos， by providing one reference measurement.
Three simple steps to get your measurements working —
1) Mark reference object， and provide reference measurement.
2) Mark all other lengths you are interested in.
3) Flip to preview mode to see all measurements together.
For additional details and discussions please visit http：//multimeasure.moplease.com
- Use existing photo from Photo Gallery， Saved Photos or take new photo.
- Take multiple measurements on same photo.
- Markers on the frame for finer selections
- Easy to use
Save and Email features are not available in the free edition.
Accuracy of the measurements depends upon how accurately one can select the objects to be measured， the plane of reference object and objects being measured.