The ONLY rail app combines with interactive map， offline schedule and route planning， alarm to wake you up when arrival， and integration with Yelp and Google Map.
- Interactive system map. Tap on a station in the map to see the station info. Use familiar iPhone gestures to zoom in/out， and pan the map
- Station info including the Google Map， nearby restaurants and other attractions provided by Yelp.com.
- Offline train schedule for any line and station for any date and time include the time for first and last train
- Directions between two stations and see the direction visually in the map including estimated arrival at each transfer and the destination
- Built-in timer to wake you up before the estimated arrival
- Intuitive user interface to navigate among transit map， line， station， route and the bookmarked Favorites
- Top five nearest stations using GPS with walking and driving directions from your current location
- Add any station and route into your Favorites that you can access at anytime
- Sync the schedule database with one click to keep it up-to-date with latest schedule published by the transit authority
- Visit the official transit system web site within the app
- Browse the latest service advisories within the app
This application is for MTA LIRR. It requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later versions.
Transit systems change the schedules on the regular basis. TranstGuru is one of the only transit app that has been kept up with the latest schedule. Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the announcement of schedule changes.
Follow us on Twitter： http：//twitter.com/ToccataTech
Join us on the TransitGuru Facebook Page： http：//www.facebook.com/TransitGuruMobile
In the app， you can go to Setting/Sync Database to check if there is new database. You can then tap on the top right Sync button to get the new database. After the db is downloaded， make sure to exist the app and restart it to pick up the new database.