‘D7000 DSLR’ is a ‘universal’ app that is built specifically as one that will configure natively for both iPhone/touch or iPad. Includes D7000 Do’s/Don’ts & General Tips along with ‘How To Be a Green Photographer’.
★； FEATURED by Apple in New and Noteworthy！ ★；
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions…no cross-selling…no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D7000 menu usage that are perhaps online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn’t use various options. ‘D7000 DSLR’ is bigger than ever and OS 4.2 ready， featuring a handy list of ‘D7000 Quick Specs’， a troubleshooting checklist， error messages， supported standards， digital photography & DSLR lens glossaries， D7000 tips， iPad Camera Kit overview and new Nikon product previews.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing digital photos instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. ‘D7000 DSLR’ v1.0 is organized in the same manner as the D7000 camera control menus， meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D7000.
New camera products will have their own Min-U Guides and will join a growing library for Nikon (D3， D3x， D3s， D300， D300s， D3000， D700， D5000， D60， D40， D40x， D200， D80 etc.) existing cameras， flash units and lenses. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific photography related guide you would like to see developed.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR， please be sure to check out our biggest app， ‘DSLR Mega HD’ for iPad， that contains eleven camera guides (D3， D90， D200， D300， D300s， D700， D3000， D3100， D5000， D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our ‘DSLR Toolkit’.
D7000 DSLR v1.0 is current with Nikon D7000 v1.01 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include：
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes • GPS • Eye-fi
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options