Want to take photos like a pro with your Nikon D7000？ In this Beyond the Basics Guide you’ll learn about the User Settings Modes， bracketing， autofocus modes and area modes， multiple exposures， interval timer photography， choosing lenses and accessories， camera care and maintenance and much， much more！
With iPhone Camera Guides from QuickPro， you’ll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Whether it’s that birthday surprise， graduation ceremony， or your daughters’ wedding day， the ability to take a photo like a Pro is within reach.
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Nikon D7000 camera functions where you need it and when you need it. Really want to capture the Coliseum and Pantheon on your trip to Rome？
Take along your iPhone or iPad and， while you’re on the plane， enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist.
This tutorial provides：
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Nikon D7000 camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Interactive search to find information on particular camera features fast.
- Online customer support.
QuickPro Camera Guides – Your Nikon D7000 made simple.
- Detailed menu for easy navigation and advanced subject search for specific topics
- Professionally produced and hosted
- Step by step instructions
- Easy to understand
- Learn at your own pace anywhere you choose
Nikon D7000 Beyond the Basics Subjects：
- User Setting Modes
- Image Quality and Size
- Custom White Balance
- Set Metering and Exposure
- Exposure Compensation and Active D Lighting
- Choosing Focus Modes
- Save as User Settings Mode
- Exposure Bracketing
- Flash Level Bracketing
- White Balance Bracketing
- Active D Lighting Bracketing
- Area Modes
- Auto Area AF
- Single Area AF
- Dynamic Area AF
- Multiple Exposures and Interval Timer
- Creating a Multiple Exposure
- Interval Timer Photography
- Chapter 5： Playback Options and Information Display
- Playback Options
- Information Display
- Live View and Movie Mode
- Focus Modes and Focus Area Modes
- Movie Quality Settings
- Processing Images
- Processing and Retouching In-Camera
- Additional Functions of Buttons and Dials
- Functions of Camera Buttons and Dials
- Using the Fn Button
- Choosing Lenses and Camera Accessories
- Lens Compatibility
- Lens Selection
- Optional Flash Units
- Other Nikon Accessories
- Image File Types and Management
- RAW vs. JPEG Files
- File Naming and Storage on Memory Card
- Suggested Backup Methods
- Camera Care and Maintenance