Version 3.1.1 introduces rotation of gears inside rings in order to align multiple patterns.
Have you tried the Gear Factory yet？
Create your very own gears and rings by selecting plastic color and tooth count – and then ignite the laser to cut out the shapes.
We look so much forward to hearing how you like Gear Factory – it will enable countless amounts of new patterns for you to explore！
Thanks for all the amazing feedback – we just love to hear your thoughts， comments and ideas！
Remember the good old spirograph toy？ Get nostalgic with this classic spiral drawing tool. Great for children too！
The box contains five colorful gears， four rulers， ten brand new pens – including a MAGIC rainbow pen – and an unlimited supply of (virtual) paper！
Draw spirals using the gears or simply paint directly on the paper using your finger.
Email your doodles to family and friends – or save them and use them as beautiful wallpapers for your iPad， iPhone or iPod Touch.
Super quick howto：
- Drag the active gear in circles inside a ruler to draw
- Drag ruler to the perfect spot on the paper. You can even rotate and resize the rulers using two fingers on opposing sides of the ruler
- Select between the five gears and four rulers (by dragging a gear onto a ruler)
- Choose color by tapping
- Tap a hole on a gear to place the pen
- (iPad) Double-tap paper to move or rotate it
- Select pen size using the slider
- Tap button to save doodle， email or start a new one
- (iPad) If you wish to move the active gear out of it’s ruler， double tap it. We use double tapping for this to avoid accidentally moving the gear out of the ruler while drawing