Crayon Style is a painting application reproducing the warm experience of drawing with crayons. Transform your iPhone or iPad into a sheet of drawing paper and enjoy creating all kinds of drawings ranging from doodling and sketching to full-blown art.
Crayon Style’s simple and stylish user interface is light and easy to use， allowing you to enjoy the application anywhere and at any time. Use it in all kinds of situations to note down ideas， sketch scenery， create illustrations， etc.
- Drawing engine reproducing the appearance of crayon art.
Crayon Style’s original drawing engine simulates the characteristics of drawing with crayons， such as rough lines， pigment depth and the mixed colors produced when layering strokes， reproducing faithfully the warm look and feel of crayon art.
-Set photos you like as a background with Sketch Guide.
With the Sketch Guide feature， you can set a photo or image as a background to your drawing. Use it to trace over a picture you like or to create an original coloring page.
- Smart and fun user interface.
With its polished design， seamless screen transitions and casual feel， the user interface feels good and is fun to use. Combined with the features above， you get a simple and smart application which can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
Share your artwork on social networks！
You can share your illustrations on Facebook and Twitter directly from the application. We select part of the illustrations shared on Twitter and introduce them on the app’s gallery site ( http：//crayon-style.tumblr.com ). We encourage you to have a look at it. It is filled exclusively with splendid artwork！
- Drawing engine reproducing the look and feel of crayon art.
- 24 colors available.
- Rub colors with the sponge tool to blend them together.
- Eraser tool.
- Color selection history (up to 3 colors).
- 5 levels of line thickness (line thickness saved separately for each tool).
- Undo / Redo (up to 4 times each).
- Toolbar can be moved to the top or bottom of the screen.
- Artwork gallery feature.
- Set a photo or image as a background with the Sketch Guide feature.
- Output (export) to：
– Open In
– Camera roll (jpg format)
– Email (jpg attachment)
- Supports the retina display.
- Supports the iPhone 5.
The act of using copyrighted photos or illustrations and publish or distribute them without authorization from the copyright holder can be considered copyright infringement and be punishable by law.