The first ever app set in the Discworld， from acclaimed bestselling author Terry Pratchett.
**Half price promotion for a limited time， to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Discworld. Ends 31st July 2013.**
No.1 Reference app in twelve countries
‘Ankh-Morpork at your fingertips. Just remember to wash your hands afterwards！’ – Terry Pratchett
Welcome to Ankh-Morpork！
There’s a saying that all roads lead to Ankh-Morpork. At least， there’s a saying that there’s a saying that all roads lead to Ankh-Morpork. And it’s wrong. All roads lead away from Ankh-Morpork， but sometimes people just walk along them the wrong way. You， dear traveller， have made such a glorious mistake.
We offer up this guide to our vibrant metropolis for your information and delight.
* Two beautifully detailed， hand-drawn maps of Ankh-Morpork
* Explore a living， breathing animated map of Discworld’s most famous city with over 1，500 residents wandering the streets
* Keep an eye out for famous Discworld characters going about their business
* Find your way around with a detailed street map
* Discover over 2，000 businesses， services and landmarks
* Listen to a bespoke soundscape that ebbs and flows as you explore to match the atmosphere of the city at work.
* Navigate with ease， with a fully searchable city directory and street index
* Take a guided walking tour of famous landmarks with historian Hortensia D’Antiqua (voiced by Blackadder’s Helen Atkinson Wood)
* Read quotes from the Discworld novels
* Unlock achievements as you explore
* Deliver post for the Blind Letters Office
Features all the text from the book The Compleat Ankh-Morpork plus exclusive new illustrations， animations， audio and video.
Praise for Discworld：
‘The Discworld is warm， silly， fantastically inventive… There’s never been anything quite like it’ – Evening Standard
‘His spectacular inventiveness makes the Discworld series one of the perennial joys of modern fiction’ Mail on Sunday