Forever Lost： Episode 2 is a direct continuation from the first episode， if you haven’t played it yet you should do now. Spoilers for episode 1 lay ahead！
Congratulations！ You managed to escape from that … what was it？ A hospital， a lunatic asylum？ No it was something else， was it … staged？ Who built it？ Who put you there？
None of that matters right now， you must keep moving！ No time to catch your breath， you just have to keep going！ Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage？ Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is， started？
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome， to Episode 2！
** Features **
* Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture！
* Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go！
* In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find. You can even scribble notes on the photos to help you remember things！
* A mesmerising original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
* A full hint guide built into the game that keeps track of what you’ve already accomplished to make sure you never get stuck for too long.
* Auto-save feature， never lose your progress again！