The best-selling iPhone VNC app is now available on the iPad！ Note： this is an iPad-only version — we also have a universal version that works on iPhone， iPod touch， and iPad on the App Store.
New in version 6.0 (Aug 2012)： RDP support！
Supports Mac， Windows， Linux and all VNC & RDP servers. See your computer screen and control its keyboard and mouse from wherever： a few feet away， or even halfway around the world.
Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface， iTeleport gives you full control of your computer’s mouse and keyboard， and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens， without any screen resolution limit.
This version of iTeleport only works on iPad — our other app， “iTeleport： VNC & RDP” has exactly the same functionality as this app， except it also supports iPhone.
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Flash on your iPad！ Visit any Flash-enabled website — play Farmville and other Flash games， and much more (video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer’s files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPad as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you’re a parent， watch over your child’s online behavior to make sure they’re safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports Mac (Snow Leopard， Leopard， Tiger， Vine Server) and Windows (with free VNC servers： TightVNC， UltraVNC， and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino， as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details， visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
- New Features in iPad version：
* iTeleport Connect for Mac & Windows (free download) connects enables hassle-free connectivity — connect from anywhere， anytime！
* High-Quality Display mode enables crisp rendering of remote desktop even when zoomed out
* Redesigned remote control view allows simultaneous screen access， and contains 48 buttons specifically arranged for iPad screen
* Wake-on-LAN support allows you to wake computers from sleep under some conditions. For details， see www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/wake
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
You can even use iTeleport when you don’t have an Internet connection， and want to control your laptop while giving a presentation. Also， iTeleport can handle very high resolution displays， e.g. dual Apple Cinema displays at 5120×1600.