Innovative “Visual” Audio Manipulation Software
– View the instruments or components of the music which imported from your iPod library (*) as color-coded clouds of energy and harmonic matter onscreen.
– You can lower the level， keep or move the panning position of the selected instrument on the screen. You can use R-Mix to easily create “minus-one” type play-along tracks. You can also isolate guitar sound， for example， and solo that phrases for study.
– “Motion Function” allows you to create unique filtering effects to tracks using the iPad’s tilt sensor.
*DRM applied tunes cannot be imported.
– Can’t save the resulting sound as data.
– May not work adequately on some songs， depending on the source material.