Taking introductory physics or need a quick physics reference？ Then you need the Wolfram Physics I Course Assistant. This app will help you work through your homework problems， ace your tests， and learn physics concepts. Forget canned examples！ The Wolfram Physics I Course Assistant solves your specific physics problems on the fly.
This app covers the following topics from Physics I：
- Solve linear and rotational kinematic equations
- Calculate forces of gravity， friction， and springs
- Calculate motion of rockets， pendulums， collisions， and more
- Perform calculations involving mass， weight， density， energy， work， and power
- Do unit conversions
- Look up laws of physics and common physics constants
The Wolfram Physics I Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research， makers of Mathematica—the world’s leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Physics I Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha’s supercomputers over a 2G， 3G，4G， or Wi-Fi connection.