Do you know how to say “multivariable adaptive control” in Japanese？ With this application you can immediately find the equivalent of 多変数適応制御.
At home， at work and on the go， translators， students and professionals will often encounter technical terms for which they need to quickly look up their Japanese or English translations.
This Japanese – English Comprehensive Technical Terms Dictionary， compiled by The CJK Dictionary Institute (CJKI) in Japan， covers all major scientific and technical fields and is the only application on any mobile platform that provides comprehensive coverage of technical terminology. This application， with a user interface in both Japanese and English， includes both English-Japanese and Japanese-English dictionaries that provide access to a total of approximately 1，000，000 technical entries.
While several Japanese-English general vocabulary dictionaries are available for the iPhone， there are few specialized dictionaries that meet the specific needs of professionals， translators and students， while those that are available are prohibitively expensive and of limited coverage. With this application， you get a database of technical terms with extensive coverage at your fingertips for a reasonable price.
Please note： This app contains translation equivalents for each term， not explanations of each term’s meaning.
* Both dictionaries combined contain over 1，000，000 entries
* Designed for both English and Japanese users
* Covers 19 major technical fields， including medicine， IT， chemistry， civil engineering， and much more
* Search by individual technical field or globally
* All this data is instantly accessible right on your device — no Internet connection required
* What was that word you just looked up？ Check the history！
* Easy bookmarking puts important terms a tap away
* Clean， easy to use interfaces in both English and Japanese
This app contains terms for the following scientific and technical fields：
Agriculture， forestry and fisheries
Business and economics
Electrical and electronic engineering
Geology and astronomy
IT and computer terms
Medicine and pharmaceutics
Physics and nuclear engineering
The CJK Dictionary Institute is directed by Jack Halpern， editor of the New Japanese-English Character Dictionary and The Kodansha Kanji Learner’s Dictionary， now standard reference works.